Polish Your Plane with Ease
Polishing a plane is no easy feat – unless you own a BuffPro Polisher. All those angles, curves, surfaces and different materials that make your plane so beautiful also make buffing and polishing a challenge, especially when attempted by hand or with a traditional rotary buffing tool.
BuffPro will give you back valuable time, save you money, and make maintaining your airplane easy – we’re the professional detailers’ choice for high shine in half the time.
Traditionally, polishing a plane by hand with expensive rubbing compounds is labor intensive and never seems to give you the result you were hoping for. Removing swirl marks is even trickier and often gets pushed aside as too time-consuming.
You don’t have to dread buffing and polishing your airplane and aviation equipment anymore. Our non-rotary, swirl-free, sling-free electric buffer and our one-of-a-kind polishing system will give you a protective mirror shine with less operator fatigue, no mess, and fewer products. And it will remove old swirl marks and holograms for good!
How Easy Is It?
In 50% less time than it takes with traditional rotary buffers that sling compound everywhere and leave behind swirls and streaks, BuffPro makes it nearly effortless to get the results you’ve dreamed of.
- Restore a high-gloss, durable shine in fewer steps
- Eliminate holograms and swirl marks for good (even old ones)
- Remove corrosion, pitting, oxidation
- Use less buffing compound and fewer pads
- Stop wasting time and money on compound slinging and cleanup
- Wash and reuse pads many times over
- Improve accuracy, user fatigue, and daily quota
- Reduce training and buffing time by 50%
- Increase profit and lower costs associated with labor and materials
BuffPro for All Materials
Airplanes and aviation equipment are made of many different materials – BuffPro is all you’ll ever need to keep your entire aviation fleet buffed, polished, and free from corrosion and oxidation. Use BuffPro on painted surfaces and bare metal like aluminum, titanium, and stainless steel; fiberglass, gel-coated surfaces, polished concrete, resins, plastic, and stone. It doesn’t get any easier and more effective than using BuffPro for all your buffing requirements.
Order Your Kit Today
At BuffPro, we love our customers and want to make getting started effortless. We offer a super savings on BuffPro starter kits with free US shipping to make it simple and economical. Not sure which kit to start with? Contact our knowledgeable customer service professionals for assistance and be on your way to buffing and polishing like a pro. Order now or contact us today, 1-800-699-4160.
5 Easy Steps to Unbeatable Shine
The 5 easy steps to a deep shine in half the time are the same for any piece of equipment:
- Clean the surface you will polish.
- Apply a strip or two of polish onto the surface you will work on.
- With the BuffPro on the lowest setting (1), spread the polish over the area you will be working on.
- Once the polish has been spread, increase the speed setting on BuffPro and slowly move it back and forth across the surface until it is well-polished or the polish compound is used up.
- Wipe away any excess polish.