Every detail shop strives to give their customers a very clean, professionally detailed car.
What sets apart your shop from every other?
IF you can ensure that your detailing product is EXACTLY uniform every time, you will gain the good word-of-mouth you need to gain the all-important referrals that keep your shop alive.
Uniformity is important. It isn't enough to do an incredible job 80% of the time. Those jobs that didn't work out quite right are the ones that lose you your future business.
Unfortunately, with rapid turnover, it can be very difficult to get your crew trained fast enough to achieve that uniform, perfect product that your clients expect.
The BuffPro Buffer helps your professional detail shop solve that problem.
Because it produces a beautiful, deep shine with NO CHANCE of holograms or swirl marks, a new crew member can be rapidly trained in its use. That means that you as the detail shop owner are paying less for training and you get to keep more of your hard-earned money.
Make your next buffer purchase a BuffPro Buffer and keep more of what you earn.
5 Easy Steps to Unbeatable Shine
The 5 easy steps to a deep shine in half the time are the same for any piece of equipment:
- Clean the surface you will polish.
- Apply a strip or two of polish onto the surface you will work on.
- With the BuffPro on the lowest setting (1), spread the polish over the area you will be working on.
- Once the polish has been spread, increase the speed setting on BuffPro and slowly move it back and forth across the surface until it is well-polished or the polish compound is used up.
- Wipe away any excess polish.