BuffPro is the buffing and polishing tool that has been engineered for professional use. It works so well that it can even be used to polish stone!
Because the BuffPro was designed by a professional detailer, it has been ergonomically engineered for comfort - even with daily use!
If you have stone or granite to polish, get the tool used by the experts - the BuffPro buffer.
5 Easy Steps to Unbeatable Shine
To polish stone with BuffPro, follow these easy 5 steps:
- Clean the surface you will polish.
- Apply a strip or two of polishing compound.
- With the BuffPro on its lowest setting, spread the compound over the target surface.
- Increase the BuffPro speed setting and work it up and down, back and forth slowly across the surface until it is polished.
- Wipe away any excess polishing compound.
Nothing could be simpler!