Polishing a plane is no easy feat. The different surfaces, the fine curves and the odd angles can make plane polishing no fun at all.
And to tell the truth, most of us didn’t buy a plane so we could polish it!
The BuffPro Buffer can help you create a perfect polish on your aviation equipment in up to half the time of traditional buffers. Anyone can learn to use the BuffPro within a few minutes and by following these 5 simple steps for each grade of polish used, can produce a professional shine:
1. Clean the surface you will polish.
2. Apply a strip or two of polishing compound.
3. With the BuffPro on its lowest setting, spread the compound over the target surface.
4. Increase the BuffPro speed setting and work it up and down, back and forth slowly across the surface until it is polished.
5. Wipe away any excess polishing compound.
BuffPro – Aviation Polishing
Get your plane polished using the tool used by the pros – the BuffPro Buffer. Each BuffPro is shipped with a free How-To video that explains in easy steps how to use your BuffPro to create a perfect shine on your plane. Order your BuffPro today.