Have you ever tried to polish metal by hand? It seems you can work it forever with little or no result, using expensive “metal polishing” compounds that never seem to work like they should. It seems that your metal can never be beautiful again.
Polishing metal is easy with the BuffPro Buffer.
Even the most scratched up, oxidized metal surface can be rehabilitated with BuffPro in just 5 simple steps for each grade of polished used:
1. Clean the surface you will polish.
2. Apply a strip or two of polishing compound.
3. With the BuffPro speed setting at 1, spread the polishing compound over your target surface.
4. Increase the BuffPro speed setting and work the machine back and forth, up and down until the surface is polished.
5. Wipe off any excess polishing compound.
Using BuffPro to polish metal gets a great result – which is why professional detailers the world over use BuffPro for their polishing needs.
You can learn to use BuffPro after watching a short how-to video and working the machine just once. You can have your metal looking like new again.