BuffPro is a buffer that is amazingly easy to use. Even a first-timer can get the hang of it very quickly and start polishing like a pro in no time.
The BuffPro Buffer is shipped with a how-to instructional video that demonstrates exactly how to use the buffer – but don’t worry! Unlike traditional rotational buffers, it is IMPOSSIBLE to create holograms or swirl marks with the BuffPro.
Whether you are polishing bare metal, painted surfaces, stone, plastics, fiberglass
- aviation equipment
The 5 easy steps to a deep shine in half the time are the same for any piece of equipment:
- Clean the surface you will polish.
- Apply a strip or two of polish onto the surface you will work on.
- With the BuffPro on the lowest setting (1), spread the polish over the area you will be working on.
- Once the polish has been spread, increase the speed setting on BuffPro and slowly move it back and forth across the surface until it is well-polished or the polish compound is used up.
- Wipe away any excess polish.
Order your BuffPro, pads and polishing compound today and get ready to create a perfect shine!