Metal Issues Gone For Good
The toughest metal challenges on semis, trucks, airstreams, tankers, autos, and marine and aviation equipment can be time-consuming and expensive to try to fix and manage. Most of the time, these issues are left unsolved due to lack of time and frustration. Now, heavy oxidation, corrosion, pits, scratches, and swirl-marks can be a thing of the past with BuffPro.
Restore Metal in Half the Time
You don’t have to dread solving your metal issues anymore. BuffPro is a non-rotary, swirl-free, sling-free electric buffer/polisher that’s so easy to use a first-time user can get a premium shine in half the time. With our one-of-a-kind BuffPro and metal polishing system, you’ll never need any other buffing and polishing tool again.
Why Professionals Prefer BuffPro
- Erase corrosion, pitting, scratches, oxidation easily
- One simple to use tool for all materials and problems
- Eliminate holograms and swirl marks for good (even old ones)
- Restore a high-gloss, durable shine in fewer steps
- Uses less buffing compound and fewer pads
- Washable, reusable high-quality buffing/polishing pads
- Reduce training and buffing time by 50%
- Improve accuracy, user fatigue, and daily quota
- Stop wasting time and money on slinging splattering compound and cleanup
- Lower costs associated with labor and materials
Go ahead – see why professional detailers the world over use BuffPro. Get your kit today and put your metal woes behind you. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to help in any way we can, 1-800-699-4160.
Metal Kit Special
For a limited time, we’re offering a special savings on a Metal Polishing Kit that includes the BuffPro and 6 amazing products for one low price including free US shipping! We do everything we can to make getting started effortless and this kit does just that. Your kit includes:
- 1 BuffPro Polishing Wool pad
- 1 BuffPro SLW Finishing Wool Pad
- 1 BuffPro Heavy Cutting Wool Pad
- 1 lb. NuVite NuShine II F9 Heavy Cutting Compound
- 1 lb. NuVite NuShine II Grade C Medium Polishing Compound
- 1 lb. NuVite NuShine II Grade S Finishing Compound
5 Easy Steps to Unbeatable Shine
The 5 easy steps to a deep shine in half the time are the same for any piece of equipment:
- Clean the surface you will polish.
- Apply a strip or two of polish onto the surface you will work on.
- With the BuffPro on the lowest setting (1), spread the polish over the area you will be working on.
- Once the polish has been spread, increase the speed setting on BuffPro and slowly move it back and forth across the surface until it is well-polished or the polish compound is used up.
- Wipe away any excess polish.