Has your car’s finish become dull and weathered looking? Looking for the perfect car buffer to restore your cars finish to like-new? The BuffPro Buffer can take even the most oxidized, scratched, dull, and neglected auto exterior and return it to its former shine.
Car polishing is an abrasive process, and not one that results in a coating. Polishing cleans the surface by removing the fine scratches and pitted surface rather than coating it. Waxing then protects the freshly polished surface by leaving a thin protective layer on the clear coat. Not only is it protective, but it improves and retains that high gloss look.
The process of polishing and waxing your car requires going over the entire surface of your vehicle multiple times. The advantages of using an electrical car buffer should be clear. Not only can it drastically reduce the time and effort require, a power car buffer can also produce high quality results that can’t otherwise be duplicated. It seems that no matter how careful you are, some hologram shows up or swirl marks appear, and you never really get that deep shine you were looking for. Using a power buffer like BuffPro will result in a quick, smooth finish every time.
The BuffPro Difference
The BuffPro Buffer is the only electrically operated drum style car buffer on the market. The BuffPro uses a drum instead of a traditional rotary design. Because of its design, it has several advantages over other buffing systems:
- Swirl Marks? NEVER! – Traditional rotary buffers can leave swirl marks even when used carefully. Swirl marks are produced by the rotation of a traditional buffer – but BuffPro rotates axially, as it was designed to create a perfect shine (without swirl marks or holograms) every single time. In fact, with the BuffPro, you couldn’t produce swirl marks on your car even if you tried!
- Superior Shine in HALF the Time – How much is your time worth? Imagine being able to complete a full buff and polish in HALF the time you spend now.
- Loved by Amateurs and Professionals Alike – The BuffPro is easy to use by anyone, regardless of past experience. This means that even a complete amateur can do a professional polishing job on any vehicle the very first time they use it.
- Exceptional Comfort – The ergonomic pistol grips of the BuffPro Buffer keep hand and wrist fatigue to a minimum. No more weird wrist positions required – the BuffPro was designed to be used all day long without discomfort.
How To: 8 Easy Steps to Unbeatable Shine
Clean, polish, wax, and buff your car to an unbeatable shine in half the time as traditional car buffers with these 8 easy steps:
- Clean – Give your car a quick wash as you normally would.
- Polish – Apply a strip or two of polish onto the surface you will work on.
- With the BuffPro on the lowest setting (1), spread the polish over the area you will be working on.
- Once the polish has been spread, increase the speed setting on BuffPro and slowly move it back and forth across the surface until it is well-polished or the polish compound is used up.
- Wipe away any excess polish.
- Coat with Wax – After polishing, apply a coat of wax.
- Use your electric buffer to spread the wax evenly. Wait about 5-10 minutes until it dries a little and gets cloudy.
- Buff – After the wax dries and gets a somewhat hazy look, but before the wax gets too hard, buff the surface. The shine should really start to pop as you buff away the cloudiness of the wax.
Don’t worry, with the BuffPro car buffer it’s so easy that you’ll get a great shine the very first time you pull it out of the box.
Buff Like a Pro
Because BuffPro was designed by a professional detailer, everything about it has been designed so that professional detailers get the best shine for their customers with the least time and effort. That translates to everyone – not JUST professional detailers, but DIYers as well. The BuffPro polisher is the perfect complement to the home auto shop because it allows you to get the shine you want, comfortably and quickly – leaving more time for you to do the things with your car that you really want to do.
The BuffPro uses centrifugal force to keep the polishing compound toward the outside of the pad, reducing splatters and keeping pads cleaner, longer. This cuts down on the amount of chemicals used and reduces the need for masking. The BuffPro has an electric motor, heat treated precision cut gears and a variable speed locking trigger for ease of use – even for detailers who operate mobile shops.
Buy your BuffPro buffer today and use the tool the experts use to polish their cars and give them a perfect shine. Ready to order? Place your order now to qualify for a special limited-time offer. Not ready quite yet? Learn more about how BuffPro saves you time and money.